Sunday, March 3, 2013

Sony PS4 VS Microsoft XBOX720

Sony PS4 VS Microsoft XBOX720

Sony Outs PS4 Screenshots


When Sony announced its next-generation PlayStation 4 console at a media event in New York earlier this month, it conveniently hid the console's main unit. To date, nobody really knows what the console itself looks like, except its specifications but Now 
There is some screen shots from our new arrival Sony playstation 4







PS4, XBOX 720, Sony, Microsoft, Console, Games, Playstation 4, PS3

1 Comments:

hello dear friends how are you kindly i want to say you that if you are not using englishseries.blogspot.com blogger can you give me i want to use i like very much blog name i think you are not using four years ago when you will get my msg please answer me and my gmail account is shanpasha1@gmail.com make me admin or owner if you are not using your blog thanks very much